RE: RPMS or RPM Spec file for cfengine?

From: Villalovos, John L
Subject: RE: RPMS or RPM Spec file for cfengine?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:56:21 -0700

Personally I think it would be great if there was a SPEC file included
in the tarball.  So if this SPEC file gets added that would be a good
thing.

And actual RPMS and SRPMS would be a nice bonus for the lazy types but
not needed.

Thanks
John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
15400 NW GREENBRIER PKWY # CO5-162
BEAVERTON, OR  97006-5723
(503) 677-5777   Fax: (503) 677-6670

GPG 1.+/PGP 5.+/ DSS/Diffie Helman
http://www.sodarock.com/JohnVillalovos-gpgkey.txt
1024D/1A25D86C 2F24 AD89 E5D5 C92B 7FE2  F878 7ED5 2D38 1A25 D86C

My opinions are my own and NEVER the opinions of Intel Corporation.  I
am but a tiny, insignificant, infinitesimal (1/80000) cog in the giant
machine of Intel :)