Conditional execution of modules

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Conditional execution of modules
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 08:38:12 -0500

Is there a good way to have a module fire or not fire based on classes? Currently I am doing this by having the classes define alternative actionsequences, but this is getting very cumbersome.

(thought: It would be great if there were a "module:" section that could be called at arbitrary points in the actionsequence, and could then execute modules with syntax similar to "import".)

--

It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by
the coffee that the thoughts acquire speed, the teeth acquire