Re: cfEngine as normal user?

From: Christopher Browne
Subject: Re: cfEngine as normal user?
Date: 9 Jun 2003 04:06:45 GMT

After a long battle with technology,Predrag Zecevic - Support Engineer
<Predrag.Zecevic@2e-Systems.COM>, an earthling, wrote:
> is it possible to run cfEngine (2.0.6 ->) as "normal" user?
>
> I cannot see why not, but if anyone had implemented such behavior,
> please let me know...

There will be things an ordinary user cannot do, obviously, but I have
some scripts I use as "ordinary user" to clean up things in my own
home area.
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/oses.html