Re: Central Reporting/Monitoring

From: Nate Campi
Subject: Re: Central Reporting/Monitoring
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:23:42 -0700

D'oh! I meant to mention the cfrun to check cfservd/cfagent, and a mail
message triggered automatically at night from cfagent.conf to verify
cfexecd/cfagent working correctly.

I suppose I should have done the nightly one just as a syslog message or
something like that, since there's already a separate mail check. Hmm
time to go modify things ;)