pass arguments to cfagent via cfexecd?

From: Will Lowe
Subject: pass arguments to cfagent via cfexecd?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:19:19 -0700

Is there a way to pass options to cfagent via cfexecd?  I'm running
cfexecd out of cron and using it to mail reports back to a central
reporting system, but I also need to run it on system boot (out of an
init script) ... and my SplayTime settings hang the system for a
while.

So what I need is a way to pass "--no-splay" to cfagent at boot via
cfexecd.

--
                                        thanks,

                                        Will