No authentication?

From: Christopher DeMarco
Subject: No authentication?
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:17:58 +0800

I'm running in a totally trusted (ha!) network, with an active-passive
cluster - I've been  fudging with my  keys trying to get everybody  to
talk to each other with as little manual intervention as possible, but
I still   can't get  everything   100%, particularly since  this  is a
development  environment     and   I'm   constantly   installing   and
re-installing my  clients (the reason  I'm using cfengine in the first
place) so my keys keep changing.

Can I  turn strong authentication completely off?   Yes, I  do realize
what a bad idea this  is, but until things  gel into their final FINAL
configuration I don't wanna have to keep deleting keys all the time...

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
  Christopher DeMarco