Re: No authentication?

From: Christopher DeMarco
Subject: Re: No authentication?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:44:40 +0800

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 10:56:34PM +1000, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

> How are you  reinstalling the clients?  Can  you copy a pregenerated
> pair of keys onto the client machine before cfengining?

I  bootstrap  them  with a barebones   cfengine  tarball...  so  I can
definately preload  their  keys.  That's a pretty   good idea,  all in
all... can  I use the  same key for  everybody?  Will cfengine balk at
"talking to itself" if server and client have the same key?

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
  Christopher DeMarco