can the actionsequence be voluntarily skipped?

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: can the actionsequence be voluntarily skipped?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:51:14 -0400

I get tired of saying

actionsequence = ( copy links etc. )

Is it possible to give cfagent a command-line flag or class that can
be defined to make the actionsequence all the sections found in the
configuration?  I understand this is a bad idea sometimes for security
reasons, and I understand that the order may not be right (but it
would be nice if the order was the same as the section order in the
configuration file).  It would still be very useful for small
configurations.

Thanks
Ted