Problem with home target

Subject: Problem with home target
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:50:39 -0700

Hello all,
    I'm using Debian's default cfengine package (1.6.3) to try to do what seems
like it should be a fairly simple operation: I want to copy /etc/skel/* to each
user's home directory. So, I've put
       /etc/skel/              dest=home recurse=100
under a copy: section in my config file.

    Now, /etc contains both files and directories. The line above only copies
files (same effect if I use recurse=inf). If I change dest to (say)
/home/daniel,
everything works properly. Help?

Thanks,
Daniel