RE: Bogus file content on copies

From: Ferguson, Steve
Subject: RE: Bogus file content on copies
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:32:39 -0400

I'm not even using cfexecd yet.  I'm either running cfengine via cfrun or
manually by logging in and running cfagent.  I've checked the hosts showing
in my logs for duplicate instances of cfagent and haven't found any.  I
didn't find any earlier when I was tracking down the hangs on each host
either.

Steve