cfexecd mail

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: cfexecd mail
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:54:39 +0200

I am using cfengine 2.0.7p3 from debian.

When cfexec mails a message it will create a mail with the from
line: cfengine@<FQDN>

eg: hostname:u2, domain = test.sara.nl --> u2.test.sara.nl

I use a internal dns server for our cluster and these names
are not known to the outerworld. So we get errors form our
mailservers that it can not resolv the address. That is
why i want to set the from line. I can think of two
solutions:
 1) Variable name in cfagent.oonf
 2) Command line option cfexecd: cfexecd -from cfengine@sara.nl

I can implement it, but are there people that want this feature and
which option?

        Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv@sara.nl      *