RE: running nohupped commands

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: RE: running nohupped commands
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:28:38 -0500

Sometime you have to ask cfengine to die:

http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#processes

Although this directive is only present in the process section, it is
valid for shell commands as well.
I have to use it here:

shellcommands:

     '/export/home/mysql/scripts/mysql.server stop;echo cfengine-die'