File actions (create and fixall)

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: File actions (create and fixall)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:43:44 -0500

How do most people go about setting a line that both corrects file
attributes and creates the file if it does not exist?  (I do not want to
use touch, since I don't want to mess with the mtime.)  Currently I am
doing this:

files:

   /path/to/file
        mode=0644
        owner=foo
        group=bar
        action=create

   /path/to/file
        mode=0644
        owner=foo
        group=bar
        action=fixall

I can leave out the mode/owner/group in the first item if I don't mind
some extra log noise, but it still requires to blocks.  Is this the way
to do it, or am I missing something?