Re: Class is not created despite proper conditions.

From: Hans Deragon
Subject: Re: Class is not created despite proper conditions.
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:12:29 -0400

Andrew Stribblehill wrote:

Quoting Hans Deragon <hans@deragon.biz> (2003-08-20 16:41:47 BST):

Greetings.

 Total newbie here.  Got a problem with defining a class.  I have the
following:

---->
groups:

   hdredhat = ( "test -f /etc/redhat-release" )

I think you need to specify the path absolutely (even if it could be
a shell builtin).

That's it! Now, shouldn't we see some error message in the debugging output? Should I report this as a bug? I feel that somewhere cfagent should tell me about my mistake.

---->
[...deleted lines...]
LVALUE hdredhat
HandleLVALUE(hdredhat) in action Groups:
EQUALS =
LEFTBRACK
RVAL-QSTRING "test -f /etc/redhat-release"

HandleGroupRvalue(test -f /etc/redhat-release)
HandleGroupRVal(test -f /etc/redhat-release) group (hdredhat), type=0
[No match of class]
[...deleted lines...]
<----

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon
--
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source:
http://www.deragon.biz            http://swtmvcwrapper.sourceforge.net