chattr feature available?

From: Hans Deragon
Subject: chattr feature available?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:31:43 -0400

Greetings.

Reading the documents and googling the web, I have found nothing that suggest that chattr is supported within cfengine. Since chattr is specific to the ext2 filesystem, I am not surprise. But before I start hacking around with shellcommands: to call chattr, I amd asking if there is support for chattr commands with the copy: and files: commands. So is there some chattr feature hidden within cfengine?

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source: