Bug in FilterProcTTimeMatch function in filters.c

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Bug in FilterProcTTimeMatch function in filters.c
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:56:02 +0200

I am trying to match processes that accumulated a specified time. This
fails as  FilterProcTTimeMatch has serveral errors. First it only
parses this time output: (depends on ps command)
    min:sec (old style)

While some new operating systems have posix style:
   day-hr:min:sec

The other error is that min:sec is not transformed to a day:hr:min:sec
format. There is no check if min is greate then 59.

I have a patch for my own version ;-). Mark can youw tell me for which cfengine version i have to make the patch!

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv@sara.nl      *