Re: [Cfengine] Re: Purge copy of big directory

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Re: [Cfengine] Re: Purge copy of big directory
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 07:55:07 +0200

http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#ChecksumDatabase%20in%20cfservd

    Shawn> I am not doing any large copies so I havn't tried it.

Checksumming will presumably be slower than a "normal" copy which
presuambly checks ctime/mtime and size to see if there have been any
changes (although I haven't checked the code)

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/