RE: Platform string

From: Ferguson, Steve
Subject: RE: Platform string
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:40:02 -0400

I don't know how I can take those classes and insert them in a string.  I
need something I can declare in a variable.  I'm using it something like
this in update.conf:

  master_binaries = ( /var/cfengine/master/binaries/$(arch) )

  # Update important binaries
  $(master_binaries)/cfagent    dest=$(workdir)/bin/cfagent
                                mode=0755
                                backup=false
                                type=checksum
                                server=$(policyhost)

I know that the classes you mentioned are defined, but not how to get those
tokens in place of $(arch).

Steve