RE: Platform string

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: RE: Platform string
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:46:57 -0500

# on a 2.8 host
cfagent --verbose --no-splay -p

Additional hard class defined as: 32_bit
Additional hard class defined as: sunos_5_8
Additional hard class defined as: sunos_sun4u
Additional hard class defined as: sunos_sun4u_5_8
Additional hard class defined as: sparc

# on a 2.6 host
cfagent --verbose --no-splay -p

Additional hard class defined as: 32_bit
Additional hard class defined as: sunos_5_6
Additional hard class defined as: sunos_sun4u
Additional hard class defined as: sunos_sun4u_5_6
Additional hard class defined as: sparc

I'm missing something. You can't use these, or you don't like the
format?