Feature Request: DeleteLinesNotMatching

From: Daniel Pittman
Subject: Feature Request: DeleteLinesNotMatching
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:01:22 +1000

One of the common problems that I am having with the cfengine
'editfiles' operation is to make sure that something that isn't
permitted in a file is removed.

This would be made much easier by having a 'DeleteLinesNotMatching
<regexp>' operation available.

Any thoughts on this for a future version?
    Daniel

--
We must put aside the weapons of our minds,
cross the no man's land come with empty hands.