CFengine and Windows - where to start?

From: Scott Ehrlich
Subject: CFengine and Windows - where to start?
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:26:46 -0400

We use CFengine heavily for our UNIX/Linux environment, and from all the wonderfully flexible things I've heard it can do, I thought it might be helpful to use for a Windows OS and/or application rollout.

Where's the best place to start to learn about Cfengine for Windows?

For those of you who have used it for the Windows world, what is your experience? Also please qualify for imaging, domain, and workgroup environments.

Thanks.

Scott