globally SkipVerify everything

From: Kurt Lieber
Subject: globally SkipVerify everything
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:42:30 -0400

For various reasons, our servers do not always have reverse lookup records,
which makes cfengine unhappy.  I can work around this using SkipVerify, but
it's somewhat of a pain to have to list every server in that one section.

Is there some global way to tell cfengine not to use reverse DNS?  I
realize and accept the security risk associated with it.  I simply have no
choice -- I need to rely solely on public/private keys for host
authentication.

I tried:

SkipVerify = ( * )

but that didn't work.  That's the type of functionality I'm looking for,
however.  I also tried using a group name, but that didn't seem to work,
either.

Any suggestions?

--kurt