Problems after upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.0.8p1 - Execution terminated afte

From: Billy Allan
Subject: Problems after upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.0.8p1 - Execution terminated after parsing
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:07:24 +0100

Hi,
I've got round to re-building cfengine with 2.0.8p1 (up from 2.0.5).
However on the solaris 7 machine I'm testing it on I'm getting the following
error
:

cfengine:vlsilab:/var/cfengine/inputs/solaris.cf:Execution terminated after
parsing due to errors in program

The config-file works fine in 2.0.5 and has no "odd" characters like %
or suchlike.  I've tried an empty version of the solaris.cf file as well
which results in a warning about the actionsequence being empty, but
then drops out with the same error.

I've built it with gcc 2.9x and 3.3 just to check - but both builds die
in the same way.  If I run with -d2 then I get no errors during the run
except the final burst of :

cfagent -d : Debugging output enabled.
cfengine:vlsilab:/var/cfengine/inputs/solaris.cf:Execution terminated after
parsing due to errors in program
ReleaseCurrentLock(pre-lock-state)

Any suggestions where to look now?

Billy.