Re: confused about cfrun

From: Kurt Lieber
Subject: Re: confused about cfrun
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:40:18 -0400

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 02:28:58PM -0500 or thereabouts, Brendan Strejcek wrote:
>  Host authentication failed. Did you forget the domain name?cfrun:policyhost:
> Couldn't recv
> cfrun:policyhost: recv
> Connection with client completed

I don't really use cfrun, but I've seen this "Host authentication failed"
error before with cfagent.  I was able to solve the problem by using the:

SkipVerify = ( <ip address> )

command.  Check the docs for a better description.  Also, from what Mark
told me earlier, upgrading to 2.1.0b4 obviates the need for this assuming
key authentication is successful (which it is in your case)

--kurt