Patch for permissions /var/lib/cfengine2

From: Daniel Parthey
Subject: Patch for permissions /var/lib/cfengine2
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:18:58 +0200

I am using Debian Gnu/Linux and the following package:
cfengine2   2.0.9+2.1.0b3-1

In order to prevent any normal user to look into the cfengine files,
I have set the directory permissions of /var/lib/cfengine2 to 700.

Unfortunately, each time cfengine was run, the permissions of VLOCKDIR
which means /var/lib/cfengine2 were changed to 755.
After this, the cfengine workdir has been accessible to everybody again.

I've attached a patch which should fix this problem.

Greets,
Daniel
--
Student of computer science at Chemnitz University of Technology