Cfengine Installing Cfengine

From: Rasheda M Menzies
Subject: Cfengine Installing Cfengine
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:17:06 -0400

Does Cfengine need some other tool (such as SYSCTL) or script to install Cfengine on multiple clients.  I am battling with this.  I have created an install.conf
which creates /var/cfengine..., edits /etc/services, starts appropriate daemons and copies binaries locally.  I would like to use this install config file to install
Cfengine on a test cluster of 3 to 5 machines.  I have successfully installed on one machine using this config file.  Do i need to use another tool to perform the
install on multiple machines at once?  Please tell me this isn't so.

Thanks,

Rasheda
Rasheda M. Menzies
Software Engineer