custom classes not defined?

From: Akop Pogosian
Subject: custom classes not defined?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:10:51 -0700

I don't know how long ago it started happening but I noticed recently
that some actions that depend on custom classes stopped being
executed. I am using cfengine 2.1.0b5 on Solaris 9.  For example,
below are the snippets from my update.conf file.  As you can see,
cfenvd has to be restarted when a new file gets copied. However, that
doesn't happen. Neither, I see a notice that says that a new class has
been defined when I run cfagent -v -q.

control:

    actionsequence  = ( directories
                        copy
                        tidy )
    ..
        addinstallable  = ( restart_cfenvd )

copy:

    $(cf_install_dir)/cfenvd     dest=$(workdir)/bin/cfenvd
                                 owner=root
                                 group=other
                                 mode=755
                                 backup=false