Re: More on feedback classes not being defined

From: Kurt Lieber
Subject: Re: More on feedback classes not being defined
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:08:28 -0400

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 05:57:03PM -0700 or thereabouts, Akop Pogosian wrote:
> Actually, after running cfagent with -B -v -q -d 2 options, I see that
> it does define the restart_cfenvd class but for some reason it doesn't
> actually kill and start cfenvd althogh it does produce process
> listing. Strange. Anyways, I hope this helps to debug this problem.

This sounds quite similar to a problem I've been having and reported
earlier.  configs with imported classes work fine in 2.0.8p1 but do not
work at all in 2.1.0b5.  I'm testing a few things out that Mark suggested
and I'll report back if they fix the issue.  In the mean time, I'm at least
glad to hear that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

--kurt