RE: Executing a file only on later passes

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: RE: Executing a file only on later passes
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:59:08 -0500

If you don't actually use the 2nd pass (honestly I haven't found a
single use for this, I'd be interested to see if anyone has) you could
recompile the code to just have a single pass. I've done this and it
makes writing and debugging automation much simpler.

openlog(VPREFIX,LOG_PID|LOG_NOWAIT|LOG_ODELAY,LOG_USER);

CheckSystemVariables();

SetReferenceTime(false); /* Reset */

DoTree(1,"Main Tree");
/* DoTree(2,"Main Tree"); */
DoAlerts();

SummarizeObjects();

closelog();
return 0;
}
"cfagent.c" line 195 of 1948 --10%-- col 1

I made this modification in 2.0.6.