RE: Burning down LISA?

From: Sean.Lally
Subject: RE: Burning down LISA?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:11:44 -0800

Last I heard SoCal TRACON was evacuated (handle all the IFR flying, which all
commercial aircraft use) so they're flying with greatly increased spacing
between ac (40 mi.) so that's what's slowing things down commercially.  Not
sure how the airlines are dealing with it but I would assume just flying a
reduced schedule since they're not going to be able to keep up the schedule w/
that kind of spacing requirement.