Re: bootstrapping cfengine.

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Re: bootstrapping cfengine.
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:11:03 GMT

That is an interesting concept.  I have an automated process for building
packages.  I was actually able to get the makefile editing to work.  It seems
to me that automake and autoconf with a sprinkle of libtool should be able to
handle this better.  But what do I know.  I certainly see value in being able
to install the cfengine package and not have any dependencies.  It is nice to
just drop a package on the box with no other worries.  Thanks for the input
Chip.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com