[Problem] How to copy a file with a space in it

From: Peter Baumann
Subject: [Problem] How to copy a file with a space in it
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:50:46 +0100

Hi

Im having a problem in copying a file with a space in it to another host.
I've tried the aproach with masking the space with a \ or put the
filename in "" (also tried '') but I always get some errors.

This is in my config (here broken into several lines):

/etc/cfengine/distributed/linux/etc/skel/.kde/share/applnk/Internet/Debian/
Mozilla\ Components dest=/etc/skel/.kde/share/applnk/Internet/Debian/Mozilla\
Components force=true server=$(policyhost) trustkey=true

Can anybody teach me how to do it or is this a bug in cfengine?

Greetings
Peter Baummann