Re: Complex Editfiles Examples

From: Jamie Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Complex Editfiles Examples
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:00:56 +1100

This one time, at band camp, Russell Adams wrote:
>Egad man!! I'm impressed. ;]
>
>I setup a similar construct last night to edit Gentoo's
>/etc/make.conf, but its not nearly as complex.
>
>I'll post something when I've got the limits thing figured out.

My best editfiles is the one for /etc/ssh/sshd_config, most of my other
configuration file edits are based on that.

I keep replicating the same construct over and over though, so I'm now
contemplating writing some M4 macros to take care of the mundane
parts... autoengine anyone?

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg