Mac OS X binaries

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Mac OS X binaries
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:08:21 -0600 (CST)

For those interested, I have uploaded a .dmg of cfengine that I've
compiled on Panther.  You need to have fink installed, and db-4.1.25
installed with fink (fink install db-41, I think).  There is no installer
for it; just copy it to /usr/local (or wherever you want).

The md5 is d7d81bcdf29855acac582d18e7b47d7d, and the location is
http://luke.madstop.com/cfengine-2.1.0p1.dmg.gz .

Luke

--
"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without
civilization in between." -- Oscar Wilde