Re: Creating (touching) files in a directory tree

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: Creating (touching) files in a directory tree
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:48:16 -0600

Sort of.  Check out the 'home' wildcard and 'iterator' stuff in the Cfengine
Reference.  Unfortunately, home works by pattern-patching directory paths
(mountpattern/homepattern) instead of getpwent() calls and iterators aren't
usable in editfiles.  That rather dramatically limits their usefulness to
somewhat contrived situations, but you might be able to get something
working.