Re: checksum woes

From: Brian Landers
Subject: Re: checksum woes
Date: 30 Dec 2003 14:18:23 -0800

Tod Oace <tod.r.oace@intel.com> wrote in message
news:<mailman.600.1072310876.868.help-cfengine@gnu.org>...

> A couple weeks ago I posted a message about trouble I'm having with
> type=checksum network copies occasionally firing off when files have
> not changed on the server.

I'd be VERY interested to hear if you solve this one.  I'm having the
EXACT same issue on one of my servers.  The difference in my case is
that I'm not using a checksum database of any kind.  All the checksums
get computed in real-time (server-side AND client-side).

I've been beating my head against the wall on this for a while.