Re: Radmind vs CFengine

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: Radmind vs CFengine
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:40:24 -0600

On Friday 09 January 2004 09:16, Wheeler, John wrote:
> >     Speaking of which, is there a central repository of sample
> > cfengine scripts?  CfPAN anyone?

Argh.  I briefly talked with Mark about doing something like this right after
LISA-- I was going to set a hyperarchive-type site up, but I got
Reprioritized.  I'll be out from under my rock by February, so if nobody else
has done anything like this by then I'll start setting something up.  (I've
got an alternate place to put it if necessary; not sure how much control Mark
has over the resources of the www.cfengine.org server, aka
cfengine.iu.hio.no).

Given that our community is a touch smaller than Perl's, we can probably get
away with a fairly casual structure (at least for a while).