Directory links and copy files ...

From: Jose Subiabre Cabrera
Subject: Directory links and copy files ...
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:37:20 -0300

Hi!
        I need to copy some files save in a directory pointed by a link.
The directory and its link are:
 /etc/news/ -> /newslib/etc/news/

When I try to copy /etc/news/fileA, the copy option follow the link
and try to copy /newslib/etc/news/fileA. So I need to put in server
configuration,

        admit:
         ComputerA::
              /newslib/etc/news/fileA *

if I write,

        admit:
         ComputerA::
                /etc/news/fileA *

cfengines shows

        cfservd: Host B denied access to /newslib/etc/news/fileA
        cfservd: Host authorization/authentication failed or access denied

Is there any way to use in cfserfd.conf the link, and not the file that
it's pointed by it? Something like this:

        admit:
         ComputerA::
                /etc/news/fileA *

Thanks.