more cfengine on NT issues

From: Nate Campi
Subject: more cfengine on NT issues
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:18:56 -0800

I'm encountering this issue copying files:

 http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-cfengine/2002-04/msg00155.html

My copy of the inputs dir, pretty much right out of the cfengine docs:

copy:

        $(master_cfinput)               dest=$(workdir)/inputs
                                        r=inf
                                        mode=700
                                        type=binary
                                        exclude=*.lst
                                        exclude=*~
                                        exclude=#*
                                        exclude=RCS
                                        exclude=*,v
                                        purge=true
                                        server=$(policyhost)

Produces this on the client:

 cfengine:: (Can't stat /var/cfengine/masterfiles/inputs\cfservd.conf)

...and this on the server:

 Jan 17 15:00:32 duo cfservd[30989]:  Couldn't stat filename
 /var/cfengine/masterfiles/inputs\cfservd.conf from host
 galileo.campin.net

Is there a reason things weren't changed the way David Reiter did it to
his source? Would that take care of my problems without creating more?

TIA
--
Nate

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. - Groucho Marx