Free space on all mounted systems

From: Systems Administrator
Subject: Free space on all mounted systems
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:51:18 +1100 (EST)

        Hi.  I've been wondering whether there's a way to check for free
space on all mounted filesystems.  I know about the disks section, but I'm
trying to avoid specifying which filesystems are mounted on which
machines, so I'd like it to be able to say "for all mounted filesystems,
do...".  Actually, though, looking at /etc/mtab, I really only want the
filesystems shown in df :).  Any ideas, or do I have to put in all the
filesystem setups manually?

        Thanks, all

--
Tim Nelson