Re: Other possible cfengine weak areas?

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: Other possible cfengine weak areas?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:55:59 +0100 (MET)

netconfig in the action sequence comprises the interface
configuration. Here there is an "Old way to do it" and a
"new way to do it" (see docs). The fact that the actionsequence
name does not match the interfaces seciton is a historical
quirk, because I orginally solved the problem poorly and ended
up rewriting something better.

Work: +47 22453272            Email:  Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no
Fax : +47 22453205            WWW  :  http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark