Re: module prefix

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: module prefix
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:25:50 -0800

It was as it was described in the cfengine manual. So that is what
I used. I agree that it would be better if the : were not in the
name.

Chip Seraphine <chip@trdlnk.com> writes:

 %
 % What does everybody think about the idea of having a runtime-defineable
module
 % prefix?  I am asking because the colon in "module:" is a bit painful to work
 % with in makefiles (and bash's expansion doesn't like it much either).
 %
 %
 % Help-cfengine mailing list
 % Help-cfengine@gnu.org