turn off iteration?

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: turn off iteration?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:35:16 -0600

I'd like to turn of iteration in some cases. Is there a way to do this?
It would be best to be able to turn it off for individual cases, but
even a way to shut it off globally would solve my problem.

Currently I'm doing this:

control:

    actionsequence = ( shellcommands )
    # hope we don't use this character in places where iteration happens
    split = ( ! )

shellcommands:

    any::

        "/usr/sbin/pkg_add
ftp://rt.fm/pub/OpenBSD/3.4/packages/i386/mysql-server-3.23.57p1.tgz";

That works, but seems like a hack. Is there a better way?