Re: cfrun command

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: cfrun command
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:10:25 -0800

Yes, we can describe how to do it.
However, your requests are short and with out much content. And so
it is hard for us to know what you are doing.

If you would show us the details of your requests, and
show where the material in the documentation is not working
for you, then we probably can help with the next step.

Harish Chauhan <Harish_Chauhan@in.ibm.com> writes:

 % Hi,

 % Can I use cfrun command to execute tasks on limited set of machines. How
 % do we set the environment ?
 %
 % Can anybody explain is a descriptive manner.
 %
 %
 %
 % Looking forward to your reply.
 %
 % Thanks in advance...
 %
 % Regards, harish Chauhan
 % --=_alternative 0078BB9C85256E3F_=
 %
 %
 % <br>
 % set of machines. How do we set the environment ? </tt></font>
 % <br>
 % <br>
 % <br>
 % Looking forward to your reply.</tt></font>
 % <br>
 % <br>
 % --=_alternative 0078BB9C85256E3F_=--
 %