Re: list item concatenation

From: Lev Lvovsky
Subject: Re: list item concatenation
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:47:30 -0800

That wouldn't (at least readily), explain why I don't have this problem with only one element in the list (which does have the dashes). Any chance you could post a working example list of this form? I'd like to see the debug output on something that's known to work.

The debug output wherein it complains about improper IPv6 addresses is especially frsutrating (in my post from yesterday).

thanks for the help,
-lev