include/import/ReadFile usage

From: Lev Lvovsky
Subject: include/import/ReadFile usage
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:45:39 -0800

So after solving the issue of lists and cfservd, I'm looking for a way to make the lists in separate files, and then include them in the cfservd.conf.

per my understanding of "import", it's a section outside of "control", therefore I can't "import" a file which defines lists within it into the control section.

If possible, could someone give me an idea of the format of the file which ReadFile() reads, as all of the formats I've tried caused parse errors.

thanks,
-lev