Re: include/import/ReadFile usage

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: include/import/ReadFile usage
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:47:19 -0800

ReadFile reads based on the "Split"

So you can have it read on a per line basis with
split = ( ${n} )

Or you can split on :
like:

split = ( : )

ReadArray is trying to allow you to read multiple items.
For example trying to read a passwd file in.

Where ReadFile is trying to read a single list.

Lev Lvovsky <lists1@sonous.com> writes:

 % So after solving the issue of lists and cfservd, I'm looking for a way
 % to make the lists in separate files, and then include them in the
 % cfservd.conf.
 %
 % per my understanding of "import", it's a section outside of "control",
 % therefore I can't "import" a file which defines lists within it into
 % the control section.
 %
 % If possible, could someone give me an idea of the format of the file
 % which ReadFile() reads, as all of the formats I've tried caused parse
 % errors.
 %
 % thanks,
 % -lev