Re: defining large groups by domain name

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: Re: defining large groups by domain name
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:50:23 -0600

rader@ginseng.hep.wisc.edu wrote:

> > >    AddInstallables = ( specialclass )
>
> > What is this specialclass thing?
>
> donno, really, but i know it's from the doc on writing modules.  [1-2]

Ah, that's not meant to be taken literally. The example adds
specialclass to AddInstallables because the module:myplugin example
might define the class "specialclass". Otherwise, cfagent wouldn't
know to make space for the definition of specialclass (or something).
I don't think you need to use AddInstallables with PrepModule.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.