Re: cfengine runs every hour by default?

From: cmustard
Subject: Re: cfengine runs every hour by default?
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 01:09:35 +0000

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 05:13:24PM -0500, Brendan Strejcek wrote:
> cmustard wrote:
>
> > It seems cfengine is 'mysteriously' being run once an hour.
>
> You have cfexecd running.
>
> "The default policy is to run once every hour (equivalent to Min00_05)."
>
> http://www.cfengine.org/docs/cfengine-Reference.html#Cfexecd%20reference

Ok, I did miss that :)
thank you very much, I will read up, but as long as were here,
are there any consequences to disabling cfexecd and only running cfservd,
They both create automatic init scipts for themsleves, It seems odd that
they would both be created if they were not both defintetly
nedded, any thoughs, thanks again.

--
mus335@sdf.lonestar.org