Editfiles creates cfsaved file

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Editfiles creates cfsaved file
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:22:50 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using cfengine 2.0.8p1 with several redhat 7.3 boxes.    I have a file
I copy from one master host.   Later in my config I use editfiles to add a
specific pattern match that is specific to each host.   After all is said
and done the copy works and the editfiles works, but I'm left with a
modified cfsaved file, and the original file is left untouched...   How
can I insure that the cfsaved file is used?

Thanks for your help.

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net
906-475-0107 ext 1040